It’s extremely important to practice self care. I have to admit I have been awful these past couple months 🤷🏻♀️. I have been focusing so much on goals and forgot to take care of myself. I already feel the negative effects of putting business 👩🏻💻 before me. High anxiety, extreme back pain and these damn annoying unattractive dark circles. So time to focus on me. I plan to get my hair 💇🏻♀️ and nails 💅🏼 done, get acupuncture, practice Aerial yoga 🧘🏻♀️and have a gi
I’m a girl who suffers from anxiety I’m a girl who hates to public speak or be in areas where there is too many people I am a girl who sometimes doesn’t want to get out of bed due to depression I am girl who worries about everything that might go wrong But I’m also the girl who pushes through comfort zones. I’m a girl who no matter what scares me I do it anyway. Don’t ever let mental illness stop you from achieving the imaginable. Online coaching did not only help me physical
1. Workout before you leave the house
2. Don’t skip any meals
3. Drink lots of water. Half your body weight and always drink 17oz of water before each meal.
4. Limit alcohol to 1-2 drinks. Healthiest of vodka water
5. Eat on a small plate
6. Choose veggies and proteins go light on carbs.
7. Serve yourself others don’t understand your goals
8. It’s all about portions
9. Don’t take left overs
10. Walk/run after your meal