Gluten Free Recipes your Children will LOVE
Time and time again I hear from parents stating that their children do not like to eat healthy foods, Biggest reason why is because they were only taught to eat unhealthy foods. As parents we need to set examples for our children to show them that it is important to take care of our health and bodies. There are many delicious quick healthy meals that you can enjoy as a family and I wanted to share with you one of my favorite recipes that you can do for your children in less than 20 minutes.
Gluten Free Chicken Tenders and Kale Chips
Watch this video below for instructions of how to make these yummy recipe for you and your family
Kale Chip Recipe
Makes 1-3 servings)
1-3 cups of Kale Leaves (1 cup is one serving)
Pinch of salt
Pinch of garlic powder
Pinch of Parmesan cheese
1 tsp of olive oil
1. Set oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray some olive oil on aluminum or pan and place kale chips on top.
3. Season kale chips with salt, garlic, parmesan and olive oil and mix together.
4. Place kale in oven for 10-20 mins until crunchy and enjoy
Gluten Free Chicken Tenders
Makes 2-3 servings)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 large egg and 1 egg white
2 tbsp of almond milk
1/2 cup almond meal
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp dried Italian herb
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into strips)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Drizzle 1/2 tbsp olive oil on lard baking sheet and spread to coat.
3. Lightly beat egg, egg white and milk together in shallow bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, combine almond meal, garlic powder, onion powder , dried Italian herb, paprika, salt and pepper.
5. Dip each chicken strip first in egg mixture, draining excess, then dredge in almond meal mixture, lightly pressing it into chicken.
6. Arrange coaches chicken on baking sheet and drizzle with remaining 1/2 tsp olive oil.
7. make until chosen is lightly brown and fully cookies about 15 minutes, rotating pan once.